A limited edition blu ray of the critically acclaimed ‘Raw’ is set for release on 19th April 2021 from Second Sight Films.
Strict vegetarian Justine faces a merciless onslaught of hazing rituals during her first week at veterinary school. One of these is the eating of raw meat and desperate to fit in she can’t refuse. This taste of flesh not only compromises her principles but awakens an uncontrollable craving with horrific consequences.
Special Features Include –
- The Girl Can’t Help It: a new interview with Actor Garance Marillier
- Making Ends Meat: a new interview with Producer Jean des Forets
- New audio commentary by film critic Alexandra West
- Audio Commentary with Julia Ducournau and film critic Emma Westwood
- In the Name of Raw: an interview with Director Julia Ducournau
- A Family Affair: a new video essay by film critic Alexandra Heller-Nicholas
- Raw À Votre Goût –featurette with Julia Ducournau & film critic Emma Westwood
- Quick Bites with Julia Ducournau & film critic Alexandra Heller-Nicholas
- Genre Matters Panel Discussion
- Australian Premiere Introduction
- Australian Premiere Q&A with Julia Ducournau and Kier-La Janisse
- Alternative opening, deleted scenes, trailers
- New optional English subtitles for the hearing impaired
Limited Edition Contents Include –
- Rigid slipcase
- Perfect-bound booklet with new essays by Hannah Woodhead and Emma Westwood plus interview with Julia Ducournau by Lou Thomas
- 3 collectors’ art cards
- 4th art card exclusive to Second Sight store customers
Find out more about Raw on Blu Ray on Second Sight Films.